I need guidance, body building journey:(

Options
crsportsman1
crsportsman1 Posts: 22 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
I been working out for a year. I'm 19, 5'5 148 lbs. And I'm lean & have good sized toned lower body and a small waist. I have and pretty big round but and wide hips. So being fit shaped like that is a plus. I think I would look like Eva Andressa (look her up) except I have hips. I'm trying To Shred My Upper body and gain Bigger Mass for lower body! I have a certain look I'm going for. I love learning new things and daily posters who would give me eating tips for macros! I feel like it's hard to meet them. Thankyou!

Btw; I weight train x5 a week
333g carb 222g protein 82g fat

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You got a great link in one of the other threads you created.

As far as trying to shred and gain, they won't happen at the same time. Since you've been working out for a year and your BMI is at the top of the normal range you may want to cut initially. This will allow you and a trainer (which is going to be important if you really do want to compete as you mentioned in another thread) to see what you are starting out with. Once you are lean a trainer can help you set a time frame for how long you'll need to build mass and then how long you'll need to cut for a show/modeling.
  • crsportsman1
    crsportsman1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    You got a great link in one of the other threads you created.

As far as trying to shred and gain, they won't happen at the same time. Since you've been working out for a year and your BMI is at the top of the normal range you may want to cut initially. This will allow you and a trainer (which is going to be important if you really do want to compete as you mentioned in another thread) to see what you are starting out with. Once you are lean a trainer can help you set a time frame for how long you'll need to build mass and then how long you'll need to cut for a show/modeling.
    Thank you!