Is the premium app better?

Options
susandada
susandada Posts: 9 Member
I have been using the free app for the last 4 days I just want to know if the premium app is better and why? who has lost weight on both and how much?

Replies

• r9o1n6
    r9o1n6 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    susandada wrote: »
    I have been using the free app for the last 4 days I just want to know if the premium app is better and why? who has lost weight on both and how much?

There's a premium where have I been
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I think the regular version is probably enough for most newbies. I don't use the premium because the free version had everything I need. I think on premium you can do more with your macros, I think someone said you can have different calorie goals on different days too.
  • susandada
    Options
    lol thank you
  • susandada
    Options
    I think the regular version is probably enough for most newbies. I don't use the premium because the free version had everything I need. I think on premium you can do more with your macros, I think someone said you can have different calorie goals on different days too.

yes
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    susandada wrote: »

it's the same with a few more features that you can see from the ads in the standard one. It isn't a different app.
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    the price just doesnt justify it :sweat: