SAHM looking for friends to encourage and be encouraged by

Options
CDT12000
CDT12000 Posts: 30 Member
Hi,

I am a stay at home mom of 3. I have been on this site for a while but most of my friends are inactive right now. I am looking for more friends . I have about 50 pds to lose. I prefer female friends please.

Thanks,
CDT12000

Replies

• Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like!
  • ashleyminnich1
    ashleyminnich1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have the same problem. My kids are 6 and 12, so it's gotten easier to workout but not totally because we home school. I usually cook dinner and walk out the door to go running as my husband walks in every night. My friends think I'm crazy.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too! I have a 10 month old daughter and still breastfeeding. I have around 100 lbs to lose and always looking for new friends :)
  • leslie5182
    leslie5182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am starting tomorrow a 30 day 15 lb challenge. I have 27 lbs to get to my ultimate goal. One goal at a time though.
  • leslie5182
    leslie5182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids ages 4 and 10 months
  • babayaganyc
    babayaganyc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm not a SAHM but I am looking to get healthy, be more active and lose 25 vanity pounds.
  • hellokitty28
    hellokitty28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me :) sahm of a two year old and 1 month old 50+ pounds to loose
  • jcooksey09
    jcooksey09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have a 3 year old and a 2 month old. Down 10 lbs from my pre preggo weight. Hoping to loose another 30 by my 30th birthday. Don't have very active friends and would love to have some on here!
  • gumbiecat42
    gumbiecat42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added. I am a mother if 7, my youngest is 7 months old. I do work (i'm a 4th grade teacher), and I have at least 30 pounds to lose before I am at a healthy weight (i'm 5'1" and weigh 160). I kind of hate exercising, obviously don't have much time to do it. I need encouragement, I have always suffered with a poor self image and this is not going to be easy for me-- food is my comfort.
  • flourchildinoman
    flourchildinoman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes add me too! I'm a SAHM as well, and would love to encourage and be encouraged.