Your hobbies?

Options
lzeI
lzeI Posts: 1 Member
Aside from talking about 'Foods' and 'Gaining or Losing Weights,' are we also allowed to share out hobbies to at least lighten up everyone and get a glimpse of what's everyone doing? Recently, I have been really empty, means that I need to find a nee hobby, been really bored on doing the same routine everyday, in fact, I need something to motivate me as well. Any advice?

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Selling on Mercari, Vinted and Poshmark !
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Coloring
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I play DnD once a week. For a couple of years I was taking a Chinese mixed martial arts class. And then for about a year I took a Tai Chi class. Near winter I like to knit scarves. I also sometimes play video games. Rarely I'll pull out pencil and paper and start sketching.

Do you play an instrument or have always wanted to try? It's never too late! I took piano lessons for 5 years. It's been a long time since then and am thinking about taking it up again.

Also, if you're not already taking classes, some colleges offer classes designed for anyone to take just for the sake of learning something new. Maybe there's a topic you've always been curious about but never delve further into. Plus, there's a ton of free online courses.
  • codygish
    codygish Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I homebrew, study coding (computer) when I can, and do a little bit of leatherwork. Being in school and being a dad doesn't offer a lot of free time. Kids are worth it though.

I don't know what you are looking for, but there are clubs in most areas. momo_t90 mentioned D&D or a college course of some sort. I am part of a homebrew club. There are things to get involved in. There is a soup kitchen / retraining center a few blocks from my house that has an excellent reputation. Charity work is a great way to meet good people and expand your circle of friends. I would encourage you to look around.

Good Luck!
  • Earthfyre
    Earthfyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hiking, climbing, swimming, acrobatics, and crossfit. There are often "fun exercises" around even for adults like gymnastics, martial arts, or even some circus style courses. Getting out and moving is great motivation to stay on track. Otherwise I also enjoy embroidery, sewing, other crafts and learning to work with Photoshop.
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Computer games, fashion/beauty, and I'm starting to get into shooting and hope to be good enough to do 3 gun in a few months.
  • chloedanielle03
    chloedanielle03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a beauty blogger, it's currently my hobby but I'm wanting to make the transition to make it my full time job hopefully soon :smiley:
  • wobchunk
    wobchunk Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Crocheting, sewing, card making and diy I just love making and creating.