Beer

Options
GriffinAdam
GriffinAdam Posts: 17 Member
Is it strange that I work my *kitten* off in the gym 5 days a week just so I can party my *kitten* off on the weekends?

Replies

• ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Nope to each their own mate!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Not at all. I try to have a long run on Saturday so I don't see red numbers at the end of the day. As long as you are eating nutritious food and hydrating the rest of the time.
  • codygish
    codygish Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If there were not a beer or two at the end of the day, I would have a hard time convincing myself the extra effort of exercise is worthwhile. Getting to drink while maintaining a deficit and watching the lbs drop slowly? Priceless.
  • nicolemacdonald2013
    nicolemacdonald2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will eat less to drink the yummy beer!
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I drink once or twice a year.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Is it strange that I work my *kitten* off in the gym 5 days a week just so I can party my *kitten* off on the weekends?

im right there with ya LOL
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I will eat less to drink the yummy beer!

This
  • doodieMama
    doodieMama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sith78 wrote: »

How is that possible??? I LOVE my wine/beer!!
  • bearhntrcb
    bearhntrcb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Been almost 2 years since i drank, other than some homemade wine now an then
  • njaalla
    njaalla Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    German here. I need my beer once in a while. However, I'm in Scandinavia right now and beer here either tastes like water or is really expensive - or in most cases, both.

When I drink beer over here, I usually go for some imported dark lager. It's affordable and tastes a lot better than the local beers. But still, it's usually just a couple of beers every now and then, so I don't really worry about my diet. It's more the snacks that sometimes come with the beer that make me worry.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Old: Beer with dinner
    New: Beer for dinner
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    doodieMama wrote: »
    sith78 wrote: »

How is that possible??? I LOVE my wine/beer!!

I drink once or twice a day! haha
    ok maybe not every day.
    When Iw as trying to lose weight seriously though I'd measure out my glass of wine and savour it. Why deprive yourself
  • Imbroglione
    Imbroglione Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I brew and drink beer. Beer is food and calories are calories. It's all about trade-offs and moderation. Cheers!
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yes, everything in moderation. After hockey or baseball, my team will go for a beer or 2.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

i should introduce you to my triathlon club...
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would choose beer over food any day of the fukin year lmao. BRING IT ON :heart: ok but I still want food. Like now. Thx
  • minniesb69
    minniesb69 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I ate one carb filled meal then drank myself happy. Had a ball out. Woke up the next day with a slight headache and 1 lb lighter
  • jo_madre
    jo_madre Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Whiskey works better for my figure.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Not weird to me. But instead of partying I load up on high abv% craft beers on the weekends.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin...beer is in my blood.