Any tips getting back on the fitness game.

Options
So I started fainting a lot and they couldn't find what was wrong with me. I stopped working out for 3 months because I was scared to work out. I'm wearing a heart monitor right now which is annoying to run with but I could still do some calesetics and walking and some yoga. I've gotten so lazy though. Any tips on getting back in the game?

Replies

• Francine_rivas
    Francine_rivas Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also noticed my eating habits took a dive after I stopped working out :/
  • cassidel
    cassidel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just start today, you can do it
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yup, it will be like riding a bike, you'll be back in the game and loving it before you know it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    You just go do it.
  • akittle11509
    akittle11509 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After docs advice, I suggest you dive right in and get everyone around you as involved as you can. It has helped my. My niece and nephews take turns coming to the gym with me.
  • Zeus727
    Zeus727 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So I started fainting a lot and they couldn't find what was wrong with me. I stopped working out for 3 months because I was scared to work out. I'm wearing a heart monitor right now which is annoying to run with but I could still do some calesetics and walking and some yoga. I've gotten so lazy though. Any tips on getting back in the game?

Hit it hard just like Rj hit kim K from the back.Motivate yourself.Believe in yourself.