How do I find out what my goals are set to?

Options
Just wondering what the % carbs/protein/fat is.. how do I figure this out, it's probs just on the default setting:

Cals 1,200 Carbs 165 Fat 40 Protein 45

I'm normally over on protein and under on carbs so guess I should adjust my goals?

FWIW I am trying to limit carbs (especially processed) and fill up on lean proteins and veggies. No idea if it's working yet as I've only been logging my food properly since Monday 13 and starting exercising same time, I don't keep scales in the house so planning to use the Boots one on Sunday morning, 2 weeks in - here's hoping :smile:

Replies

• ziggy55311
    ziggy55311 Posts: 20
    Options
    If you go to my home then my goals and select change goals then choose the manual option you can set the percentages yourself.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I would set my protein up and my carbs down that is what I did. The protein count is low here. I have mine set about 120 with carbs the same.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    If you haven't changed it it is set at 55% carbs/15% protein/30% fat. If you want to change it go to 'Goals', scroll down to 'Change Goals' then go to 'Custom'
  • sarastark86
    Options
    Ah found it! What's a good balance for a highish protein/lowish carb diet?? Or what's the best balance for weight loss?
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    For me 40/40/20 (C/P/F) works well. I tend to lose weight a lot faster when I stick to high protein.
  • sarastark86
    Options
    Also forgot to ask, is eg the 40/40/20 thing based on the total grams or the amount of calories from those types of foods? (does that even make sense??)

EDIT - got it now - when you go to change it it calculates it for you! Phew...