Just Saying Hi...

Options
Krohnie
Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
Well, I'm new here. I've actually been using the app on my phone for a while now, I'm just new to the community. I've been working on losing weight since my first son was born, 4 YEARS ago. I got to about 10 lbs away from my goal and found out I was pregnant again. When I came home from the hospital with him I was 191 lbs. That was 2.5 YEARS ago. I got down to about 175, and now I'm up to 185. I'm tired of being the steroetypical, size 14 mom. I don't feel like this person inside, I feel like an athlete, I've run a half marathon, I go to the gym. I just need to get the weight off. So I'm here looking for advice, support for the crappy days, and to offer up my little bit of knowledge to anyone who wants to read it.

Here we go.......

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm new here. I've actually been using the app on my phone for a while now, I'm just new to the community. I've been working on losing weight since my first son was born, 4 YEARS ago. I got to about 10 lbs away from my goal and found out I was pregnant again. When I came home from the hospital with him I was 191 lbs. That was 2.5 YEARS ago. I got down to about 175, and now I'm up to 185. I'm tired of being the steroetypical, size 14 mom. I don't feel like this person inside, I feel like an athlete, I've run a half marathon, I go to the gym. I just need to get the weight off. So I'm here looking for advice, support for the crappy days, and to offer up my little bit of knowledge to anyone who wants to read it.

Here we go.......

Amen to that! I don't want to be that typical mom either. Good luck! This is a great site!
  • aaron510
    aaron510 Posts: 1
    Options
    fitness sucks
  • chartel
    chartel Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey there! We have similar stories (except that I didn't get pregnant) and similar goals. I'd be happy to be an ear and a boost on crappy days. Click on my name and I'll friend you :)