Binge eating

Options
laura7403
laura7403 Posts: 3 Member
I'm interested in help on those days when I start to binge because I'm stressed about things if I could chat with someone I know this would help me to stay away from the food, sometimes I need that person to talk me out of it

Replies

• FitnessPrincess9
    FitnessPrincess9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I also struggled with binge eating for a year, but have gotten completely out of it. I would love to help you out.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am here for ya if ya need it. Binge stress eating is a hard one to get pass.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I find that instead of eating when stressed, find an exercise routine that will completely gas you. I run, A LOT. So that is my out. Afterwards, a nice warm shower and light snack and your good.
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I suffer from binge eating as well. Feel free to add me.
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Try to binge on fruits like berries , cherries or grapes . You will feel full sooner and won't even regret much because fruits are good for you and have fewer calories
  • FitnessPrincess9
    FitnessPrincess9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    khpsrt wrote: »
    Try to binge on fruits like berries , cherries or grapes . You will feel full sooner and won't even regret much because fruits are good for you and have fewer calories

Obviously you have never struggled with binge eating. Sure fruit is great, but if you binge on it that just teaches your brain to continue to binge and eventually the fruit won't be enough and you will start to binge on unhealthy, fatty, sugary foods. Trust me, I've been there.

• Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this