Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone from the UK on here?

I'm just getting re-started again as I keep failing. I have 3 & a half stone to lose so have a long journey ahead of me! Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?....I need some support

Replies

• MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Hey there, I'm up in Scotland! I'm looking to get lean and am always happy to provide support, feel free to add me.
  • Becca_250
    Becca_250 Posts: 188 Member
    I'm bonnie Scotland too, I've lost 33 pounds (just over 2 stone) and have about 11 (just under 1 stone) to go :smile:
  • creekster76
    creekster76 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi I'm from Wales. Feel free to add me for support. I'd like to lose at least 2 stone
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Hey there, I added you all, hope thats ok. I have quite a bit more too loose to get down to my ideal weight but i will get there :)
  • suelv80
    suelv80 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi I'm from north west. I keep failing too. I do well for a few weeks then fall off the wagon. I need to lose 2 stone.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    I'm in Cornwall, I have about 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • summer_daze
    summer_daze Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in the midlands :) So far I have lost a little over 3 stone, I have about another stone to go! Feel free to add me as I was part of a previous weight loss group online. Support really does help!
  • LincolnPete69
    LincolnPete69 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi. Lincolnshire based. Feel free to add
  • Froggymcconnell
    Froggymcconnell Posts: 92 Member
    Grangemouth in Scotland :) not far from my ideal weight. wee bit more to go :smiley:
  • scottybhoy06
    scottybhoy06 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm from North Ayrshire
  • helenmnisbet1980
    helenmnisbet1980 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in Scotland too...Tullibody, Clackmannanshire. Just starting back on MFP after a looong break. Feeling motivated
  • helenmnisbet1980
    helenmnisbet1980 Posts: 11 Member
    I've over 5 stones to lose.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Yep. Merseyside/Cheshire :)
  • son900
    son900 Posts: 7 Member
    Yeah Manchester here add me if anyone wants a buddy xxx
  • lms1312
    lms1312 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm from Hull and have about 80lb to lose :( x
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Somerset. I have 120lbs to lose!
  • cutechunkymonkey
    cutechunkymonkey Posts: 13 Member
    London feel free to add me
  • Clare_10
    Clare_10 Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm from Portsmouth. Want to lose at least 3 stone! Please feel free to add me
  • Kie_Hughes
    Kie_Hughes Posts: 1,004 Member
    Liverpool
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Manchester here, I've got a bit to lose myself. Add me as a friend if you like. I log in daily so always around if you need a bit of support.