zumba dvds

Options
joeysrib
joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
Has anyone tried these, and is it as much fun as it looks?

Replies

• becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I haven't tried the dvds yet (although i really want to buy them). I do have Zumba on the Kinect and it is awesome!
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    I do Zumba at my gym (several times a week)...It is SO much fun, and the results are incredible. Remember: BIG, PURPOSEFUL, HARD movements bring the best results.
  • Nyirishlass
    Options
    I recommend Zumba any chance I get : ) Its a great workout and so much fun!!! I do it 5x a week twice a day and you burn some calories !!!!!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    YES! they are awesome!
  • adanhauer
    adanhauer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the Zumba Total Body Transformation DVD set and so far I really like it. I started the 10 Day Challenge yesterday and I can def tell I worked out yesterday, my sides are sore. They are loads of fun, I danced hard core all through high school and when doing Zumba I sometimes find myself smiling and doing my same facial expressions that I did in high school (it was only 3 years ago but still). The 45-60min FLIES by! I've never been able to commit to a workout program because I get bored very easily but I really like this one!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Yep! It's worth the investment if you like music and dancing.
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I´ve using Zumba kinect, it is a fun way to do a lot of cardio I recommend ir very much!
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Yes! I have the Zumba Exhilarate set, and it is so much fun and completely worth the cost.
  • jle78
    jle78 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've not tried Zumba DVDs, but I have tried classes. I found them a nice, gentle way to return to exercise classes and if you like music and dancing, *and have some rhythm* they are fun.

However, after trying other exercise classes (e.g. step aerobics, body attack) at my gym, I do feel that Zumba is an easier option.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba party ( i think it is called) it is 45 minutes or dancing and is fun. i still havnt gotten through the whole workout yet. I have been doing the 30 day shred so i might be able to do it now. When i first started working out i did 4 minutes of zumba and turned it off because it was so hard for me.
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    I highly recommend Zumba, I have Zumba for xbox kinect and love it!! Great work out and I burn a lot of calories :)