friends that are actually friends?

Options
hoping this doesn't sound petty lol. i've found that most of the people i've added from the general "add me if you need friends" threads don't really comment or like my updates or send any messages, even though i do all of the former actions for them. i get that people have busy lives + stuff but i'd like to add people who'll actually encourage me and vice versa and even just talk about random stuff in our lives or whatever.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I find it's best to read threads you're interested in, and friend people who you seem to have things in common with. The "add me!!" threads are basically just friend collectors looking for numbers.
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    I log every day, and interact with my friends. I have a great bunch of people that i have met on here, and we have helped eachother along our journeys, but have also become really good friends in the process. If you want someone who fits this description, you can add me!
  • wacky2016
    wacky2016 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need friends but don't know how to add them
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hang out here long enough and you will find friends. Like what @Alatariel75 says, some are just friend collectors.
  • egrana1
    egrana1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had no idea you could actually talk to other people through here! How are you all doing? Lost my first 2 pounds since I started using my fitness pal regularly (been on and off for a year now). Trying to stick to the routine and keep at it until 40 more pounds are gone! How do you guys keep yourselves motivated?
  • sourcandies
    sourcandies Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing so well (mostly neglecting my cal limit lately), but I'll totally cheer you on :)
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and try to interact with my friends to encourage them, congratulate them and even see how they're doing in life. I don't expect them to return the favour but still
  • lilylavender01
    lilylavender01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love more support and feedback. My down time is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. My workout routine is Thursday - Sunday. Please add me!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and actually enjoy interacting with people
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I log here everyday and also interact with my friends, let me add you.
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm active and try to support everyone. I'd love to be your friend:)
  • egrana1
    egrana1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keep at it people! How much weight have you all dropped since you started?
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I like to be supportive to and supported by my friends and i like to chat sometimes too :)
  • write_jesse
    write_jesse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I'm new here also and I love giving and receding good feedback and encouragement. Please add me if you'd like.