The beginning of something new.

Options
My name is Caitlin and I'm 20 years old. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I have recently decided I want to make a change. This is where I'm gonna start. I plan on tracking my food and staying under the calories. I also plan on exersing for 45 minutes 5 or 6 days a week. I want to lose 50 pounds or more this year. If you have any suggestions or tips please let me know. I need all the support I can get.

Replies

• sjmoran
    sjmoran Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Caitlin. I also am planning to lose 50 pounds. I have had success with this program in the past, though it was thwarted when I started dating someone new :blush: I think the best notion or thought processes I have learned through everything is first to know that this is never going to be easy, it's going to be hard work and there will be times when you want to quit or even feel like nothing is happening but just keep at it, second- this is a lifestyle change, it has to be, which means that habits and your mentality has to change to adopt a more healthy and active lifestyle. You may already know these things but these two things are what have helped me the most. I have totally changed my idea of this weightless journey as something that has a beginning, middle, and an end to a complete overhaul of how I intend to live my life and I feel it has kept me going and kept me dedicated to making myself healthy and happy.

Good luck! I know you can do it!