What did everyone have for breakfast?? Lunch?

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
Hey guys any pic of your food? I love to see!!!
I'm vegetarian by the wat but I don't mind seeing all food!!

My breakfast Breakfast! Egg , avocado, nutritional flakes, kale, pepper, chia seeds, on at bread! For lunch not sure yet!!

Replies

• babybellyfat
    Options
  • babybellyfat
    Options
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Breakfast will be homemade French toast, and lunch will hopefully be a veggie sandwich with pretzels :smiley:
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    MeiannaLee wrote: »
    Breakfast will be homemade French toast, and lunch will hopefully be a veggie sandwich with pretzels :smiley:
    Sounds yummy!!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    No picture, but I had some Greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds, a banana and peanut butter, and coffee w/ cream for breakfast. Sundays are pretty much the only day I typically eat breakfast.

Then I had a snack of broccoli, hummus, crackers, and a few chocolate covered almonds.

Lunch will either be grilled salmon or turkey burgers with a salad
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Green smoothie: carrot juice, water, frozen banana, chick peas, organic spring mix and cashew butter all blended together in my Vitamix. - divided into 3 x 12 ounces bottles

Lunch/Dinner: Sardines in olive oil, black lentils, chick peas (scrambled), bell pepper, red onions and garlic all sauteed together with one more green smoothie from above.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I had a boiled egg, 6 cherry tomatoes, and an ounce of sharp cheddar.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    socajam wrote: »
    Green smoothie: carrot juice, water, frozen banana, chick peas, organic spring mix and cashew butter all blended together in my Vitamix. - divided into 3 x 12 ounces bottles

Lunch/Dinner: Sardines in olive oil, black lentils, chick peas (scrambled), bell pepper, red onions and garlic all sauteed together with one more green smoothie from above.

Sound yummy! I love my vitamix!!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    booboo68 wrote: »
    I had a boiled egg, 6 cherry tomatoes, and an ounce of sharp cheddar.
    Mmmm
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    No picture, but I had some Greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds, a banana and peanut butter, and coffee w/ cream for breakfast. Sundays are pretty much the only day I typically eat breakfast.

Then I had a snack of broccoli, hummus, crackers, and a few chocolate covered almonds.

Lunch will either be grilled salmon or turkey burgers with a salad
    Mmmmmm good choice
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was a spinach and mushroom omelet had some carrots grapes and cucumber as a snack and a salad with mushroom cucumber and hard boiled egg for lunch with the Walden Farms honey Dijon dressing.... And way too much iced black coffee
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    breakfast: 2 slices of ezekiel bread 3bacons between the bread. Lunch exact same thing love bacon
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Breakfast was a spinach and mushroom omelet had some carrots grapes and cucumber as a snack and a salad with mushroom cucumber and hard boiled egg for lunch with the Walden Farms honey Dijon dressing.... And way too much iced black coffee
    Sounds yummy!! Wtg
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    sliminby60 wrote: »
    breakfast: 2 slices of ezekiel bread 3bacons between the bread. Lunch exact same thing love bacon

I used to love bacon took before I became a vegetarian! I tried to vegan bacon and boy it does not taste the same yuck! I miss the yummy bacon!
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, and one pancake. Usually Sundays are big breakfast meals and I normally skip lunch.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Chocolate Snickerdoodle protein Kodiak cakes with Walden Farms chocolate, caramel, and maple syrup, a snicker doodle frosting made why PEScience protein/almond milk, and warmed raspberries on top. I ate at 1:00 so it was breakfast/lunch/preworkout. 484 calories.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Banana bread with peanut butter
    Pizza Hut supreme pizza and breadsticks
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    babybellyfat: I agree, not sure what I did before having one. I think it a must for every kitchen, no other blender comes close to Vitamix or Blentec
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Banana bread with peanut butter
    Pizza Hut supreme pizza and breadsticks

Oh man. Delicious day.
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I usually cook 2 eggs or 1/4 cup of eggs whites with a piece of double fiber bread or 2 pieces of turkey bacon and Greek yogurt. I also have fresh berries or an apple with almonds as a snack. I made pasta Fagiola soup for lunch. Yum!