Mom of 2 under 3 joining up!

Options
Hi all!
My name is Nicole, I am 22, and I joined to better track how I eat to make this "lifestyle change" easier! I am horrible at dieting, but being on here for a few days and seeing what stuff actually adds up to is really helpful! Been doing this 4 days and already lost 2 pounds.... just 30 to go! I am a full time mom (daughter 2 1/2, son 1 1/2), full-time Army wife, and part-time nanny, so needless to say I am a busy girl! I hate to workout but recently joined a gym which has been helping with my motivation, plus it gives me a couple hours off from the kids every few days. Hoping this works, as it is seeming to so far!

Replies

• MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi NIcole!! (waving wildly) You have your hands FULL!! CONGRATS on making the time for YOU!!
  • 67chevelleSS
    67chevelleSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You will do fine! Thank your husband for his service! Navy Vet here.
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!!!

I am a mom of twin girls that are 2 years old so I can completely relate to being a busy mom. Good luck on your goals and let us know how we can help!!!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've found there are lots of mom's on here looking to shed some extra weight. They are super encouraging!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • krfederico
    krfederico Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. We have 3.5 and 1.5 year old daughters. Funny thing is in our house I am the one that put on and kept the pregnancy weight. It is going to be gone soon. You will do great. thanks for your service, both of you.
  • JessicaHamilton
    Options
    hey there! So glad you're on here! I'm a mother of two under three as well! :) My oldest will turn 3 next month and then my son will be 1 1/2 years old. I know how hard it is to have time to yourself, so I joined a gym too! This site is a great tool for your exercise and you will succeed! :)