No Soda Challenge

fmart22
fmart22 Posts: 4 Member
I set myself a 10 weeks odds No Soda. Started March 2nd at 190.6 lbs to May 7th.
GOAL 1: I am hoping not only loose weight at least 10 or more lbs.
GOAL 2: Learn to drink more healther alternative beverages other than water. Such as Milk, Gatorade, Juices, Unsweetened Tea (I'll sweeten it with Splenda) and of course water.
---
Don't know if there are any other beverages to take for alternative beverages. If you have any idea please share.
Anyone want to join me, I would happy to have you. The more the marry and encourage me to stay on the challenge.

Replies

• fmart22
    fmart22 wrote: »
    I set myself a 10 weeks odds No Soda. Started March 2nd at 190.6 lbs to May 7th.
    GOAL 1: I am hoping not only loose weight at least 10 or more lbs.
    GOAL 2: Learn to drink more healther alternative beverages other than water. Such as Milk, Gatorade, Juices, Unsweetened Tea (I'll sweeten it with Splenda) and of course water.
    ---
    Don't know if there are any other beverages to take for alternative beverages. If you have any idea please share.
    Anyone want to join me, I would happy to have you. The more the marry and encourage me to stay on the challenge.
    Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Leo Tolstoy
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Water is the best thing for you in my opinion!! Plus I would rather eat my calories than drink them Lolol. I have cut back tremendously on diet soda... Not sure if I can give it up completely (wish I could!!). Instead of 6-8 cans a day I am drinking 1-2 and honestly I am finding I don't even finish them. I just love that dang soda!!!
  • fmart22
    I do like soda too much, but wanted to to see how much I can loose weight if I do a NO SODA for 10 weeks.
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    I'll give a go with you, although as of 5 Mar, I am 45 days and counting of No Soda whatsoever.
  • fmart22
    Yeah, good luck!