I want to share all my before/after pics with you! Size 16 to size 2 (60 lbs lost)!

Options

Replies

• shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and great job really sticking to your guns. I'm where you were making excuses and not making any changes. I really hope I turn it around.
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is inspiring, and you look fabulous!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you deserve this, makes you look years younger!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • PersistentPresence
    PersistentPresence Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just amazing. This made me cry. You look phenomenal!! What an amazing accomplishment!!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Super- motivational! Thank you so much for sharing your story and pics. You look amazing and I love the comparison pics! Great job!
  • cv2k
    cv2k Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Very good results, you look great.
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your words really hit home with me - especially about losing slowly the first few months. I need to get real about what's going in my body.

Congratulations on your weightloss - you look awesome!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I too like to work towards the next smaller pair of jeans. Lol
  • jpore
    jpore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    samjoy wrote: »
    Your words really hit home with me - especially about losing slowly the first few months. I need to get real about what's going in my body.

Congratulations on your weightloss - you look awesome!
    This is fantastic. When you are honest with yourself huge changes will happen, and it can affect every aspect of your life for the better. It makes you an advocate for yourself.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl! your story is very inspiring and motivating to others. thank you for posting. keep up the good work :smiley:
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You have done a lot of work. You look great. :)
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Thank you sharing your fitness journey. You look awesome and have given me hope as well :)
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Last Friday after an unflattering pic, I have decided time to step it up! Your inspiration comes at a perfect time. Awesome work!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! ! You are truly inspirational! ! I've been making excuses too long but reading your post just shows I can do it too!
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look fab x
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Well done :)
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic work, well done you. I would kill for your lovely flat tummy :smile:
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your journey. I needed this. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!