Im a newbie...

Options
Hi all

Lovin the fitness and food diaries...

Might become a little obsessed... :)

Replies

• valerieelyn
    Options
    I'm new too... just started a couple weeks ago and am definitly obsessed! But a good obsessed.. hopefully.
  • AmbitiouslyMe
    Options
    i'm new as well and every time i eat i'm straight on here logging it, am loving that it is telling me to eat more :happy: exercise starts up again next week, hopefully good obsessed!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... It is very addicting lol. Feel free to add me.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    haha nice! i am DEFINITELY obsessed. it's fun!
  • Sharileigh13
    Sharileigh13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Sharileigh and I'm new- really new. I haven't even checked out the site yet, but am looking forward and hoping, praying for success in this endeavor. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
  • LuvingLife
    LuvingLife Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm obsessed too!! I love it! :D
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    join the crowd!!
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm obsessed too and love it!!!
  • kathym1960
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new, too!! Looking forward to using the tools. Just one question. How do I manually change my calories; ie without having to put in weight and exercise. The doctor has a calorie count he wants me to eat, so I'd manually like to put that number in. It is 1200 calories....and I can't get the tool to go below 1375 calories for me. Any suggestions??
  • krfederico
    krfederico Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It can be a good habit. I love the tracking of meals and having friends for encouragement and accountability. Glad to friend you all too.
  • timetofeelgood
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jess! I just started a few days ago, and so far so good!