Almost to goal (pics)

Options
kbdelarosa
kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
I am almost there kids. A few more to go, but not too worried about the scale now because I have gained muscle since doing 9Round (like the Shred level 8 if there was a level 8...done at a kickboxing gym and TOUGH but great....google9Round to see if there is one in your area). Started on MFP on Jan 16th, weighing 145 or 146. Down to 129 now, want to get to 124, but more importantly want to get in a size 4 (I am only 5'3.5"). Started at a tight size ten, down to a loose size six. This journey has been wonderful, I feel sexy again. Everything in moderation. Of course I still give into the Nutella cravings but then I am just extra good the next day.....twenty year hs reunion is a month away and I am already thinner than I was back then....yeah for me!

beforeOct2010.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

purple.jpg

Replies

• kprince89
    kprince89 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!! And your daughter is a cutie btw :)
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    yay! Great job!
  • samisacoolkid
    Options
    you look amazing! :D
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look HAWT!! Is that your daughter? OMG she is precious!
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    Yes, that is my baby girl and love of my life! I can actually carry her now without getting winded. At the same time, she doesn't have as much hip to sit on now...ha ha!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    congrats such an amazing transformation, you look amazing.
  • KSfitgal
    KSfitgal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look wonderful!! Keep up the excellent work! I didn't go to my 20 HS reunion last year, but hopefully I'll feel like it at the 25th. I am facebook friends with most, and that is plenty for me. The pretty girls are still beautiful, and some of the ones that were ok - are now pretty too. I look the same, just a little older and a lot fatter. I'm not gonna be the big girl anymore - 25th year is my plan, and by then I will be maintaining a slim, physically fit physique!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You are so ready for your reunion! You have gone so far and look great and confident! You can do it!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree, your daughter is adorable :)
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    KSfitgal, the 20 year reunion was my "finish line"....it is what kept me going. I was a chunky girl in high school, was 140 back then and rarely exercised. I was still 140 up until January. I wanted to walk into the reunion in a tiny dress (I bought the blue one in the last pic just for it) with my head held high and a How Ya Like Me Now smile on my face! You can do it! With five years to go...anything is possible!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Very good! You are looking so good!
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    Anyone else set their final goal to correspond with their 20th reunion?
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congrats you look fantastic - loving the blue dress also!! :heart:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am not as small as you are, but I feel the same way. I just had my high school reunion Saturday, and I am smaller now than I was in high school. I was turning heads. I am 5'3", and I hope to be close to your size when I get finished. 45 lbs down with atleast 10 to go (probably more but right now I am shooting for 140). Keep it up. You look amazing.
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    Friending you if that is ok! I like seeing other people with the same height and goals on my wall!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! Great job!! I am so proud of you! You will definitely rock your reunion :wink:
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm sure you will turn heads at your reunion! ;)
  • kunmingmom
    kunmingmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And wanted to chime in on your daughter, she's a cutie! I hope you don't mind me asking, but is she Asian? I have two daughters adopted from China so I'm very partial and drawn to Asian kiddos! :smile:
    Congrats on your accomplishment!!
    Laurie
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    Thanks again all!

Yes kunmingmom....will pm you! She is from Jaingxi provence
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! You're going to OWN that reunion!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!