dailyburn

Options
Who all does dailyburn? Do you have a particular program you stick to? Do you mix and match? Have you tried DB 365?

Replies

• jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    kb_CG_wife wrote: »
    Who all does dailyburn? Do you have a particular program you stick to? Do you mix and match? Have you tried DB 365?

Im on a break from daily burn while I train for my half marathon, but I did the Tactical body weight training for about 90 days, and after my half marathon I will go back and do the kettlebell class that cody story teaches. The Tactical Body weight training will get you into shape fast! I did do a few of the daily 365 workouts, but I prefered to stick with the TBT program.
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've done one of each of those (the TBT and dbk). Typically I stick to db 365 and anything that anja teaches.
  • erinbschroeder
    erinbschroeder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love DB. I do the 365 a couple days a week when I need to squeeze in a workout. I've also done some of the Cardio Sculpt and True Beginner programs. Great workouts and instruction. Every day on DB365 is a new workout so it's great for variety!
  • FitnessPrincess9
    FitnessPrincess9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do the live to fail program, but core is also really good, so is black fire.
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Is daily burn a YouTube channel.? Sounds interesting
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm glad you posted this. I just downloaded it on my roku and on my phone yesterday. I scrolled through and there are sooooo many exercises, so it's nice to have a few hints of which to try out first!!
    Is daily burn a YouTube channel.? Sounds interesting

@hockeysniper8 It's an exercise app available on various platforms. iOS, Roku, Apple TV, probably Google Play, etc

• missesquirejd
    missesquirejd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just finished two rounds of TBT and started the kettlebell program yesterday. I'm absolutely smitten with Daily Burn. I hope to work my way up to Live to Fail and Black Fire with Bob Harper eventually, but that's a long way off.
  • Jelenajelenajelenajelena
    Options
    I was just about to post about daily burn on here. I LOVEEEE all the True Beginner programs . I also love the Kickboxing Interval Training with Judi. You should definitely check that one out if you haven't yet. Its ranked as "medium" and it usually kicks my butt! The only thing that weirds me out about DB is their "estimated calories burned" some times seem a bit off. That kickboxing video for example says you burn 300-400 calories in 35 mins..and while it does totally work you out and makes you sweat, I question how accurate that estimate is because that just seems high for the time. But idk.
  • t2leary
    t2leary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Daily Burn 365 is fabulous--it's like going to the gym, except staying at home! I usually watch it at 6:30 am before the new one posts at 9:00 am ET. I love that it's 7 days a week and the workout is never repeated; the comments don't get old to listen to. For 30-35 minutes, I have to pay attention because I don't/can't know what is coming next. I enter whatever it tells me as calories, because the 365 program can't sync to my heartrate monitor. It's working. I'm losing.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    sndarling9 wrote: »
    I do the live to fail program, but core is also really good, so is black fire.

I love Black Fire!
  • jodiann_xo
    jodiann_xo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was just going to ask about Daily Burn! I just registered online right now!
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post here too about Daily Burn to see what others thought! I signed up for the free trial last week and have done two workouts now. I think for $12.95 a month it will totally be worth it (as long as I do 2-3 a week and keep using it). I can't wait to try out Black Fire, Kickboxing Interval and True Beginner. ooo and that kickboxing intervals sound fun!