Weight loss buddy

Options
Hello. My name is Denice and I am a retired 57 year old, 222 lbs , 5'3 person. It is hard for me to stay focus and motivated alone. I would love to team up with others to exchange, share low calorie recipes, weight loss tips
or just keep each other encouraged while on this journey. My goal is to fit into a size 10 by December 2016. I'm currently a size 20. If you are interested, I would to hear from you.

Replies

• Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Denice!! I'm Beth. We're starting up a group where we encourage, support, motivate, and challenge each other. If you're interested in joining you can go to community, then groups, search for Losin' it!! and request to participate and I'll accept you. We'd love to have you join us!!!! You can also send me a friend request if you'd like.
  • crazygreyhounds
    crazygreyhounds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Denice and Beth! Count me in!
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hiiii welcome to mfp.
    i am online daily. logging and commenting.
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi Denise, good luck on your journey. Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like. Gorgeous pup in your display pic :) I myself have a cat, Olivia, who is a gem. j4r4z7p5v20y.png
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    52yo male in Australia. Friend requests welcome from anyone who wants an online cheersquad (ok, cheerperson).
  • Lorri229
    Lorri229 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    count me in too, please
  • kippen64
    kippen64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    51yo attached female in Australia also needs a weight loss buddy and cheerperson/squad.
  • waafaae
    waafaae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, looking for motivational friends :)
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    We're starting our group weigh in in the next couple days so if any of you ladies are interested in joining now is the time to send me a request :)
  • deniceh102
    deniceh102 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello and thank you to everyone that posted a reply. First, I would like to apoligize for not logging in sooner. I have been hospitalized since my first post. Second, I am ready to start this journey with all of you and your support. Finally, I thank all of you for deciding to participate in this journey as a group.