Need more Ab workouts

Options
So for ab workouts because right now i am doing russian twists with a 25lb medicine ball, planks, sit ups, scissor kicks, jack knife sit ups but i feel that there are more i can do. Lmk.

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    lots of stuff you can do on the med ball - crunches and planks, also hanging knee raises are killer. Lots you can do with your feet in a TRX. there is tons of ab exercises
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hanging leg raises.

Do you have access to a cable machine? I love pallof presses
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hanging pose - toes to the bar.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    So for ab workouts because right now i am doing russian twists with a 25lb medicine ball, planks, sit ups, scissor kicks, jack knife sit ups but i feel that there are more i can do.

More than that? What is your goal?
  • FitnessPrincess9
    FitnessPrincess9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Crunches, leg raises, side planks, around the worlds, and rotating planks.
  • dstromley90
    dstromley90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ab wheel roll outs
  • ShaneGonzalez91
    ShaneGonzalez91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • ShaneGonzalez91
    ShaneGonzalez91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    So for ab workouts because right now i am doing russian twists with a 25lb medicine ball, planks, sit ups, scissor kicks, jack knife sit ups but i feel that there are more i can do.

More than that? What is your goal?

I feel like the more i do them it gets too easy i even do more reps and stuff but i want MOAR!! haha
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If only you could do the reps/ work For me, and I could have the results/benefits.

• vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Abs can be overworked. I've tried P90X, X2, X3 and I like the X3 ab workout. Challenging and done 3x week is enough. Remember that most cardio and weight lifting involves your core. So you are working your abs a lot in general.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Cable crunches
  • crazycatcuddler
    crazycatcuddler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches, exercise ball pull ins, exercise ball v pass (this one is a killer for me by the time I get to rep 20).
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Ab wheel roll outs

From standing
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Try some weighted ones. Cable crunches, hanging leg raises with dumbbell, air bicycles with ankle weights. That way you can keep adding weight when they get too easy.