Goal: Lose 40 Pounds... Want friends to keep each other motivated.

Options
I want to have some friends that can keep me motivated while I do the same for them! Let's get this done together!

Replies

• jacquelinekappers
    jacquelinekappers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to lose too! I'm in :-)
  • ccnagain
    ccnagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about that total so I'm in as well...would love some motivation for sure!
  • Janno15
    Janno15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some support and to help inspire others.
  • L8model
    L8model Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 45, but since I've already lost the 1st 5 last week, I guess that puts me on the -40 plan. =)

46 y/o male, currently at 225 lbs.
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's about what I wanna lose. This ride is always more fun with friends for motivation and support. Anyone can add me
  • Kurtcouch581
    Kurtcouch581 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    24/m in Minnesota here. Also looking for some awesome people for motivation and support. Overall looking to lose 80lbs. (40lbs in two stages.) I've been slacking since New Years. Was in very good shape on and off since 2012. Then curve ball one after the next of surgeries or severe illnesses fellowed. Most recently was a bad car crash Thanksgiving of 2014, now that lasting physical trauma has been the excuse to not make it to the gym much, and to use use the lack of time, stress, and pain to eat poorly. Finally had an alternative procedure completed which provided a lot of pain relief. So going to restart Mon March 7th! I'll take all of the help and support I can get, and I'll share it right back!