Help please

Options
Hi guys , this is the first post I have wrote . Firstly I love this app !!! It's a game changer . So .... Started this new me journey 10 weeks ago and I have lost 15kg through better eating habits and exercise . I still have another 15kg to lose . I feel awesome though !!! So proud of myself .
Anyway .... I get married next July . I have just measured myself for an amazing dress I love . My bust is 6" too big and waist 4" too big .... I was wondering if this is achievable in the time frame I have .... Thanks X

Replies

• MrsLeonard2016
    MrsLeonard2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    July 2017? I guess it would depend what size you are now! I know based on my build and my Mamas build there is no way I wpuld ever be able to lose 4" on my waist or 6" on my bust without starving to death lol. But everyone is different! Congrats on the wedding! I'm getting married August 2016 :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Get into reasonable caloric deficit and see where it gets you. Is the dress alterable?
  • Nayomi_Harrison
    Nayomi_Harrison Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that but as you can see from my post I already am ! Hence having lost 15 kg . Yes the dress is lace up .
  • Nayomi_Harrison
    Nayomi_Harrison Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank u mrsleonard . I was a uk size 8 when at school , now an 18. So I think with determination I can do it . The weight has slowed down past two weeks but I am doing heavier weight training . I feel different in my clothes despite the scales only going down I lb. congratulations to u too ! Exciting isn't it !!! Hope you are all prepared.... I have slightly longer ha!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Re your weight loss slowing down. Have you reassessed your calories on MFP lately?

Your initial 15 kg loss was rather fast. The next 15kg should be taken at a slower pace. This will help with muscle retention as you lose.

After every 10lbs/5kg it is a good idea to do so as your calorie needs decrease as your weight does.

There is a good chance that you will fit the dress.

Cheers, h.