Here we go....again

Options
Well, I'm back for the somethingth time. Im sick of being the fat one of my friends. My biggest problem is I dont have time to always log my meals and I forget. Regardless of logging I'm here again to try. Im in a much better situation, I have more support, and my significant other is doing it with me ☺. Hopefully with more personal support this time will be different! I'm eager to add to my friends list for supporters

Replies

• egrana1
    egrana1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! Keep at it no matter what! Add me If you need cheering/tips!
  • DeniseCole5
    DeniseCole5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am back again, start today. Add me if you wish, i hope to log in most days
  • Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Added you all, hope that's ok :-)
  • cute_n
    cute_n Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Many people are coming back starting again and again. So am I! I hope it will be our last come back. We can do it ;)
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I recommitted in January, I log in every day. you are welcome to add me.
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on coming back! Sent through an add so we can help support and motivate each other :)

I've been at this for about 4 years now (on and off) and know how hard it can be to form the habit of logging your food but it's worth it and it works. Once you find a groove it comes more easily - just stick with it!

If it helps, this is how I manage to find the time: I usually sit down and plan out most of my food for the day when I have my morning coffee and that is the majority of the time that I spend logging - usually about 5-10 minutes. I leave myself about 100-200 calorie deficit for little things like teas, coffees and a piece of fruit or whatever if I find myself hungry. That way I don't really have to make decisions during the day (when I am hungry) about what I am going to eat because I've already set a guide for myself to follow in the morning. Then all I have to do in the afternoon/evening is add in the extras and make whatever adjustments I need - usually another 2-5 minutes. I'm down 25% of my body weight so far, so it's been working for me!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Add me if you like.