Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any other single parents on here??

BodayJohnnay
BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
edited March 2016 in Chit-Chat
Hi everyone, just got home from work. Today was a short, but busy day training clients at the gym. Now going to get a workout in with my 6 yr old son. We always workout and have fun.

Any other parents workout with their kids??

Replies

• MsVino
    MsVino Posts: 78 Member
    Sounds similar to my days but I have the luxury of working from home and my daughter is 7 she loves coming to the gym with me or playing on the gym equipment at the park while I do laps:-)
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    I randomly do tabata planks and pushup with my girls (ages 4 and 9)
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    I dance with my boys.
  • Supr_Sldier
    Supr_Sldier Posts: 22 Member
    Ya all the time in the garage he has his little toy weights he plays with lol
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    I'm not a single parent but my 4 year old son loves to do yoga or pilates with me. I also catch him with tiny 1kg dumbbells trying to do bicep curls sometimes with his Dad :)
  • rreynolds2905
    rreynolds2905 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    I have a random mixture of my 3 that join in each day with my Cize videos. My 14 yr old bailed out on me after 3 days, but each day one of my boys (11 & 9) will join me. It's actually fun so they enjoy getting some energy out.