Hi

Options
Hi everyone. I am new to this site and hoping that I will get the results through the help of it. I need to lose about 70 pounds and so far I have lost about 3 pounds in a week. I look forward to getting to know you all. Good luck out there.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find support, inspiration, encouragement, and accountability. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site -- lots of fabulous, encouraging people. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome to the best health site on the net! Feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Don't think of it as a Diet make it a lifestyle. The first thing to do is Educate yourself, get a food scale, go to the grocery store and just read all the lables you can. Try not to eat processed food. Cook for yourself. Go online and search for low cal recipes and try them. There are so many sites. Watch you sodium and drink a lot of water. Good Luck!
  • Lola0422
    Lola0422 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! this is a really great place where you will find a lot of positive energy and support! Best of luck on your journey!
  • Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!