Wanted - Motivational and Supportive Friends

Options
Hey guys!

My name is Ayla Lee and I'm 25 years old. I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds and just feel better in my clothes. Having a roommate who is tiny and can eat all she wants without gaining an ounce doesn't help but I want to stop comparing myself to other girls. So if you're active on here and have good advice feel free to add me. I'm on here every day and I log everything. I also just joined a gym, so I'm hoping to get there at least three times a week, count calories, and try to pick the healthier choices.

Let's do this guys! I look forward to all your adds and friendships!

Ayla Lee

Replies

• jandrade16
    jandrade16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there I'm Abraham
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    That's a good start. Try some of the core classes like cx works.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • sizamo2k
    sizamo2k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    25 yrs old as well with pcos... Down 35 pounds with like anothe 40 to go... I hear you with the whole roomate thing. My bf eats whatever he wants and looks great... Yet here i am lol keep it up :)
  • FHelenD
    FHelenD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Also 25 and also looking to lose 30lb (lost about 10lb already) so feel free to add! I'm trying to be active as possible and having active friends on here definitely helps!
  • maggiemay241
    maggiemay241 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So much in common. 24 looking to drop 30lb. Have a roommate who eats all day and drinks like a 6pk everyday and she is still underweight!! It's so frustrating!