Looking for more friends!

Options
Hi there,

Just looking to make some more friends on myfitnesspal. I've been using this website since 2012, getting back into the habit of logging everyday.

Since my weight loss journey I've lost 13 pounds (current since the beginning), at one point I lost 22 pounds. Been on a good streak lately my goal is to get back down to the 135 range I'm not too far off! The best shape I was ever in was when I weighed 134.

A little about myself... I'm 27 years old, I have my Medical Secretary/Ward Clerk diploma. I'm currently a Ward Clerk in a Mental Health Facility. I have IBS so if anyone deals with this I can provide some information to you, I've learned a lot about it. I'm just looking to get more toned, get around the 135 range and live a healthier lifestyle. Add me if you like! "vanessamcinnis"

Replies

• Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I also have been on MFP for years but fell off of my journey to weight loss. I am back at it again now and adding friends that will keep me accountable.
  • maricheglez524
    maricheglez524 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Just looking to make some more friends on myfitnesspal. I've been using this website since 2012, getting back into the habit of logging everyday.

Since my weight loss journey I've lost 13 pounds (current since the beginning), at one point I lost 22 pounds. Been on a good streak lately my goal is to get back down to the 135 range I'm not too far off! The best shape I was ever in was when I weighed 134.

A little about myself... I'm 27 years old, I have my Medical Secretary/Ward Clerk diploma. I'm currently a Ward Clerk in a Mental Health Facility. I have IBS so if anyone deals with this I can provide some information to you, I've learned a lot about it. I'm just looking to get more toned, get around the 135 range and live a healthier lifestyle. Add me if you like! "vanessamcinnis"

HI I also looking for friends
    I had tried many times to loose weight, so far this is my longest time. And so far I lost 17lbs. Looking to get to 117- 120lbs range. I really short so I still have a long way to go.:( Someone to talk to is always great to stay on track.

• maricheglez524
    maricheglez524 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Be_Lively wrote: »
    I also have been on MFP for years but fell off of my journey to weight loss. I am back at it again now and adding friends that will keep me accountable.

Love to have friends also to support each other through this process.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Be_Lively wrote: »

Love to have friends also to support each other through this process.

Adding friends also keeps me accountable - and motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I just started back here after quite a hiatus. Ive done really well in terms of weight loss ( I've lost 93 pounds so far) but quite horribly in terms of managing my diabetes. I am back on here to I can continue my weight loss journey but more importantly at this point, track my intake and kick diabetes' *kitten*! Anyone reading this feel free to add me. Here's to mutual support!