Would like some support buddies!

Options
I'm looking for accountability buddies, hopefully you need some too :) we can do this! I have about 70 lbs to lose, and my first goal is to get under 200 lbs :) I have tried to lose weight for years, but am finally ready to stop TRYING and start DOING!! I weigh in weekly and am going to measure and add progress pictures at the beginning of each month. Let's take this journey to better health together!

Replies

• davidmcgahee
    davidmcgahee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me just started
  • tenishagooch0526
    tenishagooch0526 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new also. My goal is to lose 77 lbs. You can do this! I would also like to reach the 200 mark. So far I am about 5lbs down. Let's work it out girl!!!!!!
  • bsitkoff5
    bsitkoff5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just read the blog about accountability. Makes sense. Does this comment connect us? I need help.
  • tenishagooch0526
    tenishagooch0526 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 226. Currently I am at 222.7. I know that everyday is not perfect and giving up is easy. My best advice is to seek the success stories in this community. I see how others are changing their lives and it gives me hope.
  • missjessohh
    missjessohh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bsitkoff5 wrote: »
    Just read the blog about accountability. Makes sense. Does this comment connect us? I need help.

I'll send you a friend request!

• missjessohh
    missjessohh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new also. My goal is to lose 77 lbs. You can do this! I would also like to reach the 200 mark. So far I am about 5lbs down. Let's work it out girl!!!!!!

I sent you a request :)
  • ChadsWife10
    ChadsWife10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for someone to help keep me motivated. I need to lose about the same, and keep losing motivation when life gets me down.