Mommy New in community. Need pals!!!

Options
bivizarazua
bivizarazua Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
New in this community and in this journey after 4 babies. (11, 3,15mo and 3mo) want to lose all extra prego weight. Will need good vibes and help from pals with same g oals. ;) will cheers as well lol. Hope to find good mommies as friends too.

Replies

• Klitt86
    Klitt86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm a mom of 4 myself
  • Ggrewal904
    Ggrewal904 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yeah m mom of 3 (8yrs,4yrsand 4mon)
  • missmaha54
    missmaha54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 (10,8,3,1) want to lose my pregnancy weight as well
    Good luck:)
  • nituweightloss
    nituweightloss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a baby boy. Now I want to lose 57 lbs.
  • rastabro4
    rastabro4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there. That's great that you embarked on a new journey. You have a whole community here to help cheer you on!
  • SDelangel30
    SDelangel30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sean_hornback
    sean_hornback Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    U can add me 2. Dad of 3. Lol
  • bivizarazua
    bivizarazua Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey pals I send you requests to all but some told me private. Feel free to send me back!!! :)
  • finalnail713
    finalnail713 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there I am
    New to this also. I need to meet people who will be supportive and I would like to help motivate one another. Add me if you like. My name is Lauren. I have struggled for years with my weight. And I now have a thyroid condition and PCOS runs in my family. It's so hard to not get frustrated but I am so determined to get healthy. Nice to meet you. Hope to hear from you!
    Take care
    Lauren
  • subculturalgirl13
    subculturalgirl13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, mom of 7 here ( 2 stepchildren), just had my 5th baby almost 4 weeks ago! I'm looking to lose about 45lbs, to get back to my prepregnancy weight from two pregnancies ago lol. Trying to fit in whatever physical activity I can, and eat a mostly paleo diet. Looking forward to connecting with other moms :)
  • MaseNmommaRUN
    MaseNmommaRUN Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also jump starting the pregnancy weight loss ... Mother to a 14 month little boy. Sending you an add :)