Hello!! I'm Hattie and kindof new again

Options
Hello, my name is Hattie and I am 26 years old. My height is 5ft6 and I weigh 175lb. I'm overweight, I should be between 115 to 154 lbs according to the BMI chart.

My self esteem is kind of low at times, a year ago I used to be so fit and active but then I had a operation and since that day I lost the motivation. I gained a lot of weight, from drinking alcohol, takeaways and I was also on antidepressant. Now when I look at myself I feel angry and sad inside that I have let it get to this point, I want to make a change!

I'm now on a diet and I have recently joined the gym but I just want to lose all this weight really fast! Yes, it is not healthy but I hate slow progress. I hope this forum helps me to be patient and lose weight in a healthy way. Thank you for reading.

Replies

• harricoe
    harricoe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry I wrote so much!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about writing too much! You didn't put on the weight in weeks, and it won't come off on weeks either. Make small, steady steps toward your goals of losing weight. When did you start logging your foods, and have you had any challenges doing it?
  • harricoe
    harricoe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have sorta always have been logging in my daily diet to track what I'm eating but sometimes it gets so consistent. Since I have started to diet now, add on to a workout routine I have been logging in everything! The worse that I could do is not track my process. I don't want to make the mistake of losing too much weight too quickly or losing too much weight and becoming underweight. Yes, I have been underweight before when I had last started to workout/diet and I lost way too much!

I just hope I can achieve it again!