Bored Need Someone to Converse With

Options
1ladybug88
1ladybug88 Posts: 31 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Add me and let's chat about any and everything! I am very Knowledgeable on weight loss tips gf and bf issues, friends, and family. Even kids!! Weight gain or loss is usually associated with some type of mental issue. Let it be stress, low confidence or whatever. Even the best looking person in the world has something negative that they are battling with!!

Replies

• orawes
    orawes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Unknownforareason
    Unknownforareason Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 1ladybug88
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    Added
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    1ladybug88 wrote: »
    Add me and let's chat about any and everything! I am very Knowledgeable on weight loss tips gf and bf issues, friends, and family. Even kids!! Weight gain or loss is usually associated with some type of mental issue. Let it be stress, low confidence or whatever. Even the best looking person in the world has something negative that they are battling with!!

No, weight gain is always associated with eating too damn much. ;)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Weight gain - calorie surplus

Weight loss- calorie deficit

No mental issue required
  • 1ladybug88
    Options

No, weight loss is always associated with eating too damn much. ;)

LOL WELL of course it's that physically silly.
  • 1ladybug88
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

No mental issue required

It's not required but it's there... Eating too much to gain weight and eating less to lose weight all circles around the willingness to do one or the other.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

No mental issue required

It's not required but it's there... Eating too much to gain weight and eating less to lose weight all circles around the willingness to do one or the other.

I agree that someone would have to be willing to put in the work needed to eat at a calorie deficit to lose weight or even eat at a surplus to gain .
    I just didn't want people to come across your post and assume they where mentally ill because they gained weight. mental illness is not a requirement to gain weight.
    On mfp there is a lot of newcomers and lurkers. Some of these people don't know anything about weight loss yet. They are too afraid to post on their own so they lurk threads seeking info. I wouldn't want one of those people to take your remark the wrong way and assume they had to be mentally ill. ( just because you may already know this stuff, doesn't mean everyone does. Some really come here lost and confused and they grasp onto anything they may read )