Fitbit charge HR

Options
I know there is a Fitbit community but I can't seem to access from my phone. Anyway, is anyone else having trouble with Fitbit charge HR double counting? I know it's not supposed too as long as you put in the start time, which I've been doing, but it seems like my burn number has almost doubled since getting it. Thanks!

Replies

• Aarchman07030
    Aarchman07030 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can't answer your question cushman, but I CAN say that I am here asking essentially the same question.

Cycling is my principal, daily exercise. I have 'linked' MapMyRide, Myfitnesspal and my Fitbit HR, and mfp is suddenly "allowing" me hundreds--and often thousands--of additional calories a day b/c of exercise, although I have not increased the number of miles I ride.

I'd **like** to think that the fitbit has enabled MMR to get a more accurate picture of the intensity of my riding and is reporting these adjusted the calories to MFP accordingly, but it seems unlikely that it was so drastically far off previously.

I'm concerned that what I'm getting is actually simultaneous, redundant recording--once by MMR and once by Fitbit--of each ride.

Anyone out there similarly hooked up with MMR, MMF and Fitbit?