Wanna talk about me...lol

Hello my name is Alice some call me Mae.... I am a penacostal lady that needs to lose some pounds. I would like to find some clean encouraging positive fitness buddies... I want to get healthy for my son n for my self. He needs me n I need him.

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Hello Alice! I'm Rachel! I'm a Catholic mom who has an 11 yr old son.
    Best of luck to you !
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Welcome to MFP. We are a bunch of friendly peeps.
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Hi!! We have a group of mostly Christian ladies. If you'd like to join us we're called Losin' it!! you can scroll through the groups or send me a friend request and I'll send you an invitation to the group. I too have a son that I'm getting healthy for, I need to be around to raise him. We offer encouragement, support, motivation, and challenges. Hope to hear from you!
  • grr8bluheron
    grr8bluheron Posts: 3 Member
    I don't have a clue where my last reply was.....I quoted some verses and then realized I must have jumped to a secular discussion. I am Evangelical - Episcopal - Catholic I keep all my faiths to some degree they all had a positive influence on my relationship with the Lord. :)
  • Godsgal76
    Godsgal76 Posts: 4 Member
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Hello Alice! I'm Rachel! I'm a Catholic mom who has an 11 yr old son.
    Best of luck to you !

Ty u 2
  • Godsgal76
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP. We are a bunch of friendly peeps.

Ty
  • Godsgal76
    Godsgirl42 wrote: »
    Hi!! We have a group of mostly Christian ladies. If you'd like to join us we're called Losin' it!! you can scroll through the groups or send me a friend request and I'll send you an invitation to the group. I too have a son that I'm getting healthy for, I need to be around to raise him. We offer encouragement, support, motivation, and challenges. Hope to hear from you!

Ty sounds good