30 lbs to loose and need some extra motivation

Options
Hi, I have struggled with my wieght for a while and it's time to let it go, we don't get along very well so now is as good as time as any right :) so looking for friends to go on this journey :)

Replies

• aniani1234
    aniani1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight too when I was the size I wanted to be I was barely eating just to stay this size and I felt like people loved my body I got in a relationship and as soon as I got truly happy I also started to eat unhealthy and gained 30 pounds I barely looked in mirrors because I knew what was happening and after we broke up I looked in the mirror and I literally felt like I couldn't recognize myself and it broke my heart so I decide I wanted to change ! it's that click that you need deciding you want to and now I workout every single day , a good tip would be to find a workout machine you like and do your longest excersice on that machine I would also suggest after each week to increase the level of the workout your doing so if you did 1 mile the first week do 2 miles every day the next week , challenge yourself
  • pakat1416
    pakat1416 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is great advice, thankyou so much