24lbs to lose in 7 months. What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• evamazier
    evamazier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds gradually so they can remain off and then lose some more.
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my six Pac abs again!!! also want to be an inspiration
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm down ~25 at the moment, and I'd like to lose 40 more. I haven't really given myself a time-frame/goal, though. Just keeping within calorie goals and tracking everything! Add me if you'd like, one and all. :)
  • becka1219
    becka1219 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm down 33 and have 72 more to go. I'm just going to keep tracking my food until I get there.
  • honnie43
    honnie43 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes don't give up and think positive ,we all have set backs and learn as we go :) but the biggest step we take is starting with the desire to lose and finding the will power to continue :)
  • FitBritt4568
    FitBritt4568 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Brittani and I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. I am hoping to lose 15 by June 1st. We have a family reunion by a lake and I haven't seen my husbands family in about two years, that was before I had my youngest. We can do it!
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25 lbs in six months, hopefully! It's not budging at all!
  • dadupe
    dadupe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    200 pounds in about 2 years. That motivation drug feels damn good.
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30lbs by June Add me for motivation and support
  • AnnaWSunshine
    AnnaWSunshine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to loose about 40 lbs in 6 months
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    my currently weight lost 52.5 pounds... looking to lose another 80 pounds. would love to lose it in about 8 months...
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is to get below 180 would like to do that by a mid summers eve but due to several nagging injuries it's going to be difficult. Current weight is 189 I want to get to 175.
    Basically, I don't want people trying to push me back into the water this summer or looking to pure water down my blow hole. ;-)
  • sianeve1
    sianeve1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sian! My goal is to lose around 20-40 pounds before the end of August, so 5 months! I've dropped around 16 so far and it seems to be trickling off (slower then i would like haha!)
  • bellerose978
    bellerose978 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh boy i would love to lose 40 lbs!! Ive already lost 20 since December 2015. Hoping to hit my goal in august. Trying to stay focused and motivated everyday. I LOVE reading the success stories on here... It Keeps me going! I just have to keep believing in myself, i CAN do it. We CAN do it! :)
  • candyfat
    candyfat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again...My first goal is 15 lbs by June 20 (before it's fully warm enough for summers dresses and tank tops). Second goal is another 10 lbs. by July 31st (my wedding anniversary). Finally, I just want to be confident in my skin again. Yes, I have weight I want to lose, but I want to be toned again. Thanks for asking this question it helped me find my goals! Please feel free to add me too.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    About 30lb in 8 months :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Since starting on January 25, I've lost an average of 3 lb per week. I started calculating my daily average weight loss a couple of weeks ago and it has consistently been a little bit more than .45lb/day. Extrapolating that in a straight line, I decided that I wanted to lose 40 lb by April 23, which is my next Dr. appointment. My motivating issue is medical, and I want to a) fix that medical issue and b) prevent it recurring.
  • EsseyFitness
    EsseyFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ahhh this is so good!! Who else has a goal to share?! Don't forget to add me :)
  • AlanahBeez
    AlanahBeez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 8 lbs by June. :)
    Nothing too major but they say the last 5 are the hardest!
  • cutechunkymonkey
    cutechunkymonkey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    50lbs by 1st July! Even half of that I would be happy!

Feel free to add me! This is my first day