Replies

• Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Brilliant loss Sara, awesome!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great, thoughtful, wonderful post! Thank you!!!
  • sabkhan32
    sabkhan32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, congrats! Thanks for sharing your story, as I have the same amount of weight to lose your story motivates me to push harder and keeping going till I reach my goal!
  • angryromancegrrl
    angryromancegrrl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! And what a wonderful story. :) Thank you for sharing it with us.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous job! Reading your post is very inspiring...
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That is great! Plenty motivation for me as I am starting out again.
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, you look fantastic and I want to be where you are in a year. I come read these stories every day to remind myself that I can do it.
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful. So happy for you. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story and pictures.
  • Tyler2020Mike
    Tyler2020Mike Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sarah, that's wonderful! Hard and diligent works shows powerful results. Stunning!
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. I wish you well in your journey.
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. You have found you. That is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it is really encouraging.
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I wish I could *like* all of your comments, but I want you all to know how much it means to me to feel this kind of acceptance. So thank you so very much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!