Not new but need new friends! From UK

Options
sianeve1
sianeve1 Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm not new to myfitnesspal and I have a streak of about 45 days I believe, but I want more myfitnesspal friends to be motivated with!
Basic info is that i'm 20, from UK (southampton, around 12 stone and I would like to get down to 10 stone! (so a loss of 24 pounds more) and i've lost around 16 pounds so far :)
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• tamsmart26
    tamsmart26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi im 26 from west mids started jan at 10st 13 and I am now 10st 3 and want to get down to 9st, I will add you :)
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Hey - good luck! Seems you are doing well. Im from Yorkshire, but living in Twickenham.
  • sianeve1
    sianeve1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    tamsmart26 wrote: »
    Hi im 26 from west mids started jan at 10st 13 and I am now 10st 3 and want to get down to 9st, I will add you :)

That's awesome Well done :D
    Hey - good luck! Seems you are doing well. Im from Yorkshire, but living in Twickenham.

Thank you! You too!

• Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I'm in the south west UK, and just over half way going from 12 stone to 10.
  • shawansteph
    shawansteph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

i am new here on myftinesspal, looking to reduce my weight and share interesting health related updates!

Thanks you!
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 24, in Devon (went to uni in Soton!) - I am also 12st and aiming to get to 10st eventually. 11st is my first goal and then to re-assess.

• jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    from Liverpool, feel free to add....active on here daily....
  • crevans96
    crevans96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 32. From Newport in South Wales.
    I'm struggling with a love/hate relationship with food! Though I'm 3lbs down which feels like a massive success ☺
    Must. Keep. Pushing.
  • Leannecarmel1
    Leannecarmel1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am xxx
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. I'm from Manchester, looking to lose a few stone. I log in daily, add me if you like.
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Also in the UK, please add me!
  • Thickthighjo
    Thickthighjo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not from the UK, but feel free to add! Looking for friends
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • LozzaaxG
    LozzaaxG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ollaa! I'm 23 from Essex.. looking to lose around half a stone.. but my priority is to reduce my body fat % so may or may reach the 7lb mark to do that!
    Currently just under 11 stone! I was on and off dieting for years, started at 12 and half stone haven't since gone above 11 and half!
    Feel free to add me
  • cutechunkymonkey
    cutechunkymonkey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from the UK! Feel free to add me