Workout App

Options
Does anyone else happen to use the Jefit App??? I love it. It has 1000s of different workout routines and I was just looking for more friends to add if you use it regularly.

Replies

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have not heard about that one. Some people use the 30 day fit app.
  • lilylavender01
    lilylavender01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I liked the fit app but found Jefit more useful. It has routines you can pick thru that are concentrated on specific areas. And if you start to plateau it has many more to chose from to change the routine up. I'll take a look at the fit app again and see what I'm missing :)
  • lilylavender01
    Options
    Oh yeah, now I remember why I switched Lol. If you take a look and compare the 2 I think you'd like Jefit too Lol. It also has better ratings :)
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have been using Jefit for a few years. My username is - fitness_4 life
    I like mfp more so far, less advertising and free reports.
  • lilylavender01
    Options
    I have been using Jefit for a few years. My username is - fitness_4 life
    I like mfp more so far, less advertising and free reports.

Thank you! I'll add you right now. I'm always looking for new routines/exercises. I'm pretty new to the whole thing so helpful advice, tips and tricks are greatly appreciated! I just downloaded the Police Warrior routine and the only thing I added was the elliptical cuz I want my 30 mins of cardio. Thanks again!
  • sunshineraej
    sunshineraej Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I was looking online last night for reviews on fitness apps. I read about JetFit and was thinking of downloading it. I'm looking for an app that will give me a list of exercises to do in the gym (free weights and machines) for specific body parts. I think I'll enjoy the workout routines on the app.