20-30 Somethings Unite

Options
mm3212
mm3212 Posts: 12 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all,

I am always on the hunt for new friends. I'm a 20-something trying to get fit and be healthy while working full time!!

Who doesn't need an extra little kick in the butt during a long hard week! I log daily and always comment and encourage my friends!

And hey even if you aren't a 20-30 something we are all young at heart so feel free to add me! I'll add back!!!

Comment here if you want more friends who are 20-30something! We can do this.

Also feel free to follow me on Instagram. I try to do one or two hikes or outdoor activities a week and always post! I'll follow ya back!!

Insta: m_inthe_m

Look forward to meeting you all!

Replies

• mm3212
    Options
    Had a lot of requests asking if I would follow people back both on here and insta...of course I will!!!
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Jess and I am 21 turning 22 next month! :) Anyway started my journey 34 days ago and lost 7.2 pounds, I am now 192.8 and want to be 130 so I have 63 more to go! I am mega active on this site and am always looking for more friends! Feel free to add! :D
    P.S. I am also a broke college student- so feel free to add if in a similar boat
  • SapphireMarie
    SapphireMarie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add someone in the app?
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 24 lost 120 pounds have the last 30 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • mm3212
    Options
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feeling free to add me anyone :):) I'm 21