Busy mama would love to meet other moms 50 lbs to loose.

Options
2»

Replies

• Determined2Lose50Lbs
    Options
    I'm new to this and having a hard time figuring out how to add you all or anyone. Please add me.
  • jstacks711
    jstacks711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i have a 3 1/2 year old...looking to shed 50 to 60 lbs but at 30lbs before a trip to Portugal in June...ahhh!!! Would love some accountability since nothing else has seemed to work :)
  • Jomson
    Jomson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of 4month baby trying to lose weight. Pls add me :)
  • serendipitycanada
    serendipitycanada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all - I'm a single mom of 2 and really feeling down because of how I look (and feel) these days. I've already taken steps to get the ball rolling on a healthy lifestyle, but I would appreciate support ! Please add me (I'm a complete newbie here)
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a mom of 3 and hoping to get in better shape to keep up with my high energy kids. Feel free to add me!
  • beccamccurry
    beccamccurry Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a work at home mom of a three year old little girl and I need to lose about 85 pounds. I still have a long way to go, but I am determined to live a healthier lifestyle for my daughter. I am also looking for friends that will help keep me motivated!
  • jennyavila13
    jennyavila13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also a single mom needing to loose A LOT for now I'm trying 50 then I'll keep going. Feel free to add me. I'm not sure how to friend request people.
  • teganbaiocchi
    teganbaiocchi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a working mom of two girls. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is almost 3 months. I'd like to lost 20 pounds to get to my pre-second pregnancy weight, and then about 10 more to get to pre-first pregnancy, but mostly I want to be healthy. About a year and a half ago, I had a bout of rheumatic fever, which kept me pretty immobile for about a month or so, and then appendicitis, and then pregnancy, so I'm pretty weak. Also looking for friends for motivation!
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SAHM of 3. 80+ to loose aaaaaaaagain.....:***(
  • blondieellie
    blondieellie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am a mum of two girls aged 2 and 6 months. Got 21 pounds left to lose. Could use more mum friends!
  • mrskeehn
    mrskeehn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for responding, so great to see all the lovley mamas out there :)
  • laurajade28
    laurajade28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mum of 3 back on MFA as need to look at what I'm eating more! Need to up exercise more but its hard to find time some days! I've lost 20lb so far since last baby, another 20lb as my aim and see how I feel! Feel free to add me
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • chunkygal2016
    chunkygal2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Im a busy SAHM of 3! Ive been up and down and finally on my permanent healthy lifestyle change and loving the journey! add me!
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A mom of one looking to lose a 100 pounds!! Add me
  • TJH2
    TJH2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm a mom of twin 6 year old girls and have steadily gained weight since giving birth and I have finally put a stop to the gaining and have lost 20lbs since January 4th and hope to lose about 130 more so I have quite the road ahead of me.

Good luck to you all and Addme if I missed you
  • mbenard
    mbenard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm the mom of two totally crazy kiddos. I went through a divorce last year and got way overwhelmed with life and gave up. I've tried to do this so many times but never with a support system. Maybe making some new friends on a similar journey would help. Anybody feel free to add me. I have about 60 pounds to lose.
  • camillebosarge
    camillebosarge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Brand new mom here, breastfeeding a six week old. I just started light exercise again. I'm excited to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I've got about 20 pounds to lose, but I'd love to keep going once I reach that goal! I'd love to add you.