Need help to stay on track!!!

Options
Hi I'm 32 and I'm tired of feeling fat. I started plexus about 2 weeks ago and now exercise. I have 4 kids and having no more. I used the excuse I had a baby for 3 years. I'm a stay at home mom who lives in the country. I have no one to exercise with that would keep me motivated.
Any help would be appreciated. I have a bad habit of quitting when bored and I don't have much money to go to a gym.

Replies

• tl6509
    tl6509 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How is the plexus thing going? Does it help? In what way? Appetite suppressant? Or something else?
  • JLove115
    JLove115 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also live in the middle of no where! It can be really hard to stay motivated, not only is there no one to work out with, but I am not driving 45 minutes to use a gym. The struggle is real girl.
  • billtheox
    billtheox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    tl6509 wrote: »
    How is the plexus thing going? Does it help? In what way? Appetite suppressant? Or something else?

It is helping with everything. I don't have cravings. And I have lost 3 lbs. it's not cheap but if you have trouble losing weight it is a good boost to get you moving!!
  • Kooheagle
    Kooheagle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 31, and tired of making excuses.. I just get bored doing any form of exercise. And with PCOS and hypothyroid I am gaining like crazy..

I stand at 260 pounds, just yesterday I started walking for 20 mins. As weather is getting better here on east coast I hope I continue with it. Gym is not meant for me, I just can't do it.. Seeing numbers and clock I get overwhelmed easily.

Hope we can keep a check on each other and motivate ourselves

• lisa_roberts
    lisa_roberts Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hay are used to be really bad of food and thanks to this app but I'm really good with food now but I am in the same boat as you with the exercise I just struggle to fit it in my work and the fact I am in and out all day if you want someone to talk to or check in with your exercise with I'm here feel free to add me
  • JLove115
    JLove115 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I find when I schedule exercise everything else falls into place. I make it a priority even if it is just a 10 minute trainer video.