Need some support!!

Options
Hey guys, just throwing this out there because I need a support system to get me through this! I'm going on my fourth attempt to diet and get fit! It's been a tough journey for me. I'm a foodie, so it's so hard to give up all that good food! Just looking for a little support and helpful tips to get the ball rolling!

Replies

• mandiegold941
    mandiegold941 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! Let's support each other. I am about 6 weeks into it and going mostly well.
  • Dream2BSkinny776
    Dream2BSkinny776 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great
  • SamVanLeer
    SamVanLeer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just throwing this out there because I need a support system to get me through this! I'm going on my fourth attempt to diet and get fit! It's been a tough journey for me. I'm a foodie, so it's so hard to give up all that good food! Just looking for a little support and helpful tips to get the ball rolling!

I know that feeling, tried over and over with mixed success to get healthy and like my body.

Here's my three big things that seem to be working for me now and have been for the longest time out of anything I've tried.

1. MyFitnessPal...you're already here! Congrats!
    2. IIFYM - I'm making sure I eat within my calculated Macronutrients (sounds more complicated than it is)
    3. Instagram - #leanin15 and @thebodycoach are two key searches for me.

Being healthy doesn't mean you have to deprive yourself of foods. I ate a Dominoes pizza last night as it was within my macronutrient allowance. For me, it's about eating the right mix of foods and not smashing through too many carbs or not enough protein.

Good luck...the forums at MFP are awesome and everyone is here to support you!

• chelseaanderson03
    chelseaanderson03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! :smile: I so appreciate the support!!!