Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi!! Anyone wanna be friends??

I am looking for new friends and some accountability. I had a baby 4 years ago with the intent to drop the weight ASAP and that never happened. I just recently made the decision to change my world around. I could really use some new friends to go along with all of my new new's!! Anyone up for a new friend??? :D

Replies

• tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    I don't know your weight loss strategy and it my just be Calories In, Calories Out (CICO). I lean more towards a paleo offshoot, but then last night I had pizza :) I am about half way to my goal, only another 35 lbs or so to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    i've been in this journey and you're welcomed to add me. I was 190 to 145 and now back up to 172, you can add me if that is ok, we are all here for a reason.
  • getfitby817
    getfitby817 Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me. I am just starting out today
  • rddb2014
    rddb2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here I had a baby too and losing the weight is hard. You can add me if you'd like
  • Milm0nster
    Milm0nster Posts: 3 Member
    Starting today. I got lots of weight to lose but I'm making small goals for myself. Starting at 240 my first goal is 220. Add me :)
  • candyfat
    candyfat Posts: 10 Member
    I'm also looking for new friends and accountability! I guess with a side order of motivation too! Between stress and a health issues that lead to surgery a couple months ago I finally feel well enough to put ME FIRST. I'm trying to check in everyday, eat healthy, and to do something active daily. Please free to add me too...
  • alexpatterson0421
    alexpatterson0421 Posts: 2 Member
    I too had a lot of baby weight to lose after my son was born in 2012. In 2014 I lost 60lbs. In 2015 with the stress of a new job I gained 40 back. I am currently at 188lbs and today is day 1. My goal is to get my weight back down again. I currently do not have many people to hold me accountable so anyone who wants to add me please do so! Let's kick some butt in 2016!
  • toddmcarter
    toddmcarter Posts: 15 Member
    I am always looking for more support from MFP friends who are active on the site - feel free to add me
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    I would love to be your friend! I had a baby in 2010 and have yo-yo'd since! I am gluten free (for other reasons) and try to maintain as clean a diet as possible. Water is my friend; the more I drink, the less I get "hangry" LOL. Good luck to you and everyone!!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Feel free to add me xx