Hi!! Anyone wanna be friends??

Options
I am looking for new friends and some accountability. I had a baby 4 years ago with the intent to drop the weight ASAP and that never happened. I just recently made the decision to change my world around. I could really use some new friends to go along with all of my new new's!! Anyone up for a new friend??? :D

Replies

• tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I don't know your weight loss strategy and it my just be Calories In, Calories Out (CICO). I lean more towards a paleo offshoot, but then last night I had pizza :) I am about half way to my goal, only another 35 lbs or so to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i've been in this journey and you're welcomed to add me. I was 190 to 145 and now back up to 172, you can add me if that is ok, we are all here for a reason.
  • getfitby817
    getfitby817 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am just starting out today
  • rddb2014
    rddb2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here I had a baby too and losing the weight is hard. You can add me if you'd like
  • Milm0nster
    Milm0nster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting today. I got lots of weight to lose but I'm making small goals for myself. Starting at 240 my first goal is 220. Add me :)
  • candyfat
    candyfat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends and accountability! I guess with a side order of motivation too! Between stress and a health issues that lead to surgery a couple months ago I finally feel well enough to put ME FIRST. I'm trying to check in everyday, eat healthy, and to do something active daily. Please free to add me too...
  • alexpatterson0421
    alexpatterson0421 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too had a lot of baby weight to lose after my son was born in 2012. In 2014 I lost 60lbs. In 2015 with the stress of a new job I gained 40 back. I am currently at 188lbs and today is day 1. My goal is to get my weight back down again. I currently do not have many people to hold me accountable so anyone who wants to add me please do so! Let's kick some butt in 2016!
  • toddmcarter
    toddmcarter Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more support from MFP friends who are active on the site - feel free to add me
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I had a baby in 2010 and have yo-yo'd since! I am gluten free (for other reasons) and try to maintain as clean a diet as possible. Water is my friend; the more I drink, the less I get "hangry" LOL. Good luck to you and everyone!!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me xx