pie_eyes wrote: »
    Kie_Hughes wrote: »
    33vj1qiqhddf.jpeg

:love:

Thank you
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    People need to chill the hell out with their cancer worries. Both my parents have cancer. So if i want to damn myself i will
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
  • TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Where's all the "can you please cite your source" people when it comes to linking cancer to tanning beds.
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    People need to chill the hell out with their cancer worries. Both my parents have cancer. So if i want to damn myself i will

yeah cancer is stupid
    just chemo that little *kitten* and then a roundhouse kick of radiation therapy and it'll run screaming
    until it comes back but whatever, whatever i do what i want
    i roll with 12 gangs and we only commit hate crimes
    bring it on, cancer! bring it!

Believe me, i watched my father only come out of his room to grab food and puke for an entire summer. First time in a tanning bed in 5 years, i think ill be okay.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    jjmfyd7l3s4c.jpg
    Me and Chewie

Daw!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

I'm temporarily flirting with cancer, too B) . I am going to Mexico at the end of next week and needed at least a minor amount of color, since my skin hasn't been exposed to the sun since September!
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »

I'm temporarily flirting with cancer, too B) . I am going to Mexico at the end of next week and needed at least a minor amount of color, since my skin hasn't been exposed to the sun since September!

Hahah "flirting" thats a good one. I know i went light on the time im irish and dont need to burn and then turn white again lol
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    jlp18vq61ljr.jpg

m7823h9zec64.jpg

Omg i want a goat! Lol your pretty tooo
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    i regularly frolic in the nude outside in my backyard while the sun is high overhead as well.

Can I c

pqr3dk5nlr6z.jpg

ge1w4wyvo89u.jpeg

U sure u got right name?

This is my biggest flaw.