24lbs to lose in 7 months. What's your goal?

Options
124»

Replies

• Estrickland172006
    Estrickland172006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    82 lbs by January 17. I want to look good for mine and my husbands 11th anniversary.
  • redmaryclare
    redmaryclare Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lost 8lbs so far ( in 6 weeks) and 20lbs to go , hopefully by September. Feel great and very motivated albeit a little impatient!! Add me as a friend -
  • morgandeluce
    morgandeluce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect with all of you! I'm trying to get to 19% body fat (sitting at 23% right now-- although my composition may have changed since I've put on quite a bit of muscle in the past 5 months) longterm. I love lifting heavy and I follow IIFYM. My current goal is to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks-- that's when I'm heading to Vegas! I'd love to have a community to keep me accountable and hear how you're accomplishing your goals! Feel free to message me or add me as a friend. :)
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get a 6pac, I want to be ripped but with muscle mass, I am unsure what weight that will acquire me to attain, I will get there.
  • Thickthighjo
    Thickthighjo Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds
  • breanneredin
    breanneredin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got two goals, really... 1) to lose about 50lbs (maybe less, depending on muscle mass and all :) I want to look fit and healthy!) 2) to do as much of that as I can within 2-3 months for my high school reunion :D
  • EsseyFitness
    EsseyFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love that we all have very similar goals! For me, I want to feel good about myself and getting started is the hardest part! I started my weigh ins beginning of February and it's not really going anyway! So far I've lost 2.5lbs, it's having that motivation to start and keep going but I love giving myself little challenges to motivate myself :)
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    30 LBS BY AUGUST