Starting the clean diet

Options
Hey all starting my clean diet been working on it for a month can't wait to see results

Replies

• DeLaFat
    DeLaFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh interesting, tell me more...
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Like a raccoon?

Why can't people just admit that they have decided to cook for themselves?
  • jbibea000
    jbibea000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have always cooked for myself just not healthy choices
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Eating clean is a pretty subjective term, it would be helpful if you could describe what the term means to you. What specifically are you restricting? What benefits do you hope to gain?
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It seems like a movement. Kind of like slow food.
  • cass_t80
    cass_t80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi There, Ive been clean eating for almost a year, to me its about whole foods as close to their natural state as possible. Cooking & heating is ok, its not the raw food movement, but can be if you wish. It is definately the elimination of additives (numbers as ingredients and words you cant pronounce): opt for Fresh produce, whole grains, grass fed or ocean raised protein (hormone free) un processed / un packaged snacks and flavour from scratch. (ditch the store bought sauces and jars, mix your own dressings etc, make your own breakfast cereal - try buckwheat with almond milk berries and spices) Its all delicious, and time consuming with meal prep and planning but oh so worth it, your taste buds and body will thank you! But you must clean out your fridge and store cupboards before you start! (donate what you can) Good Luck jibebia000