Looking for motivated friends

Options
Hi all, I am forty this year so trying to get down to a healthy weight with no more aches and pains. Ideally looking to lose about 40lbs but want to keep it off this time :smile:

Using a fitbit to keep track of my activity which is only walking at the moment but hope to get back into the gym after the first stone is gone. Would be great to be able to find friends to bounce ideas off, share successes and failures and have a laugh along the way

Thanks

Lou

Replies

• ChrisPontiff
    ChrisPontiff Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Aches and pains were my wake up call two weeks ago. I do not currently use a fit bit. I use Map My Walk on my phone when I take my lunch time and evening walks. Feel free to add me.
  • kpom72
    kpom72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 and I just turned 44
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul, looking to lose over 100lbs. But I'm super motivated. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • DeLaFat
    DeLaFat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Lou, feel free to add me, i love motivated friends!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi. Just turned forty as well. I love working out and I love having friends to be accountable to. Feel free to add me.

• cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • JudyJ0011
    JudyJ0011 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    looking for friends
  • LenaC12
    LenaC12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add meeeee!!!
  • phil2795
    phil2795 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too everyone
    Always striving to improve .. Doesn't always happen .. lol
  • rbare1970
    rbare1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me anyone. 45 and have lost 74 pounds so far. Still a little ways to go.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for more good support.
  • harleychic7313
    harleychic7313 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am new I don't know how to add but if u do add me and we can talk each other thru this .. I weigh 200 now and my weight goes up and down and I can't seem to keep it off I give up easy and I could use the help and talks to keep me motivated to keep it off ... thanks God bless and hope everyone has a great day !!!